Senior Advisor Learning and Development | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior L&D,_P&C_Schedule_of_Duties.docx (Word, 218KB)
|Application Close Date:||14-Jul-2022|
Senior Advisor Learning and Development
- Lead the Learning and Development function and initiatives to a high client service standard
- Work collaboratively with senior leadership to support strategic business goals
- Permanent Opportunity – Flexible Working based in Wellington CBD
Mō te Tari o te Kaitiaki Mana Tangata – About the Ombudsman
The Chief Ombudsman works with his staff to help New Zealanders in their dealings with government agencies. The focus is on handling complaints against government agencies, undertaking investigations and inspections, and encouraging good administration. The Chief Ombudsman is independent and impartial, with the goal of fairness for all.
Mō te tūranga - About the role
Reporting to the Manager People and Capability you will be a key member of the team, leading and owning the learning and development programme of work across the business.
This role partners with business leaders to build organisation wide capability through learning, leadership and other related organisational development initiative and guides learning and organisational development programs that drive the current and future capability and talent needs.
Key priorities include leadership development, Māori cultural capability, and E-learning.
He kōrero mōu – About you
To be successful in this role you will have these essential qualifications and experience:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related discipline such as Educational Psychology
- At least 5 years working in the design and delivery or adult learning programmes
- Demonstrable knowledge of learning principles including AGES, Kirkpatrick, and Blooms Taxonomy
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Awareness and understanding of basic Te Reo Māori and Tikanga
It would also be beneficial to have the following:
- Qualifications or experience in coaching/mentoring
- Post-graduate qualifications in adult learning, OD, or neuroscience
- Experience in the design and development of E-learning on SCORM compliant software
Me pēhea e tono - How to apply
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now' button where you will need to register through our online career centre, complete our application form and upload your CV and cover letter. For further information about this vacancy please email [email protected].
All applicants will have a legal entitlement to work in New Zealand. Appointees will be subject to a criminal convictions check and may be required to achieve and maintain a NZ Government (NZSIS) security clearance.
Depending on skills and experience the salary is expected to be $109,000 to $127,000.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 3rd of July.